Saturday, January 09, 2010

New Year's Resolutions



I did my New Year's Resolutions differently this year. My neighbor, Linda, no longer drives so I take her wherever she wants to go. On Sunday's we do the grocery store in Newport. It's about 20 miles away. For the drive, we take a notebook and discuss ideas, and plans. So, I broke up my New Year's resolution to, weekly, monthly, and yearly goals. My weekly goal is to do three atcs (artist trading cards 2 1/2 inches by 3 1/2 inches). I finished my three tonight. They're of a juvenile pigeon guillemot (an Auk and type of Murre), i.e., a seabird. I also try to start a different size board that I do not give myself a time limit for. Next week, it's either wolves or pelicans, I'll decide in the morning. Here's the "extra" piece I'm working on. The guillemot photo did not come out tonight so I'll re-photograph it tomorrow after I've sprayed it.

No comments: