Monday, November 15, 2010

Golden Retriever

I've had a busy summer, but alas, the winter is here and I'm out of work. So, I've focused on the Holday Markets and I've made a whopping $10, which I promptly spent on great coffee from Old River Coffee (try it, he's got a web site), and great bakery goods, so much for the bologna sandwich I brought, eh?

Anyway, while I was at the last market, one of the vendors brought in her Golden Retriever. Not a Classic Show Dog but a very lovely girl with a wonderful personality. She was young, but a very sincere dog that wants to do everything right.  I had my camera and took some reference photos. Well, I had to start her. I have three or four other pieces to finish, but this one caught my interest. If it turns out nice enough, I may enter it at Art Show at the Dog Show (like, where do I find the entry fee), or just put it up for sale. I'll also have prints available.


I have lots of projects today, so I'd better get this posted.

No comments: