Thursday, January 01, 2009

New Day, New Year

At last, 2008 is over. I'm so glad. I will not dwell on what has past, but what is going to happen in the future. I've got lots of things planned, all of them concerning art or scratchboard. I need to create, create, and create and celebrate Red and Parker and the job they bring into my life. There's a wonderful winter storm outside, gale force winds and buckets of rain, but it's warmer than it has been and the waves are so beautiful....difficult to photo, but beautiful. I and friends went to the Adobe for lunch, my neighbor has trouble doing dinner meals (it's past her bedtime) but this worked out perfectly. I was given a huge steel table which has occupied my whole afternoon. I'm throwing stuff out and rearranging what I do have for ease of use and practicality.
Until tomorrow,
Karen

No comments: